Welcome to the World of digital
RSIGST- Digital Map Library
Digital Map Library is an unique platform and an initiative of RSIGST which will work as a store house of readymade geospatial maps. It brings an opportunity to the GIS aspirants and researchers to create a Map Volt by their name & upload any geospatial database which has been developed by them and can be utilised for their future reference. This library will work through a credit transfer mode. So, anybody can upload, use, purchase any map once they will take the membership of this library.
Our Maps Catalogue
DML Membership >
RSIGST, formerly IIGST offers you to be a member of its Digital Map Library (DML) on annual subscription basis. To get the DML Membership Batch for one year you have to pay Rs. 3300/- (3000/- for Annual Membership fees + 300/- for one time Registration fees) in which you may avail the following facilities within one year….
- You will get a DML Membership Card with a Unique ID Code/Number in both hardcopy and softcopy format which will be valid for one year from the date of registration. Each year it has to be renewed to avail the DML facilities.
- You may use that card number as a reference during your map purchase.
- One member with this annual membership card may able to purchase max. 10 Maps at free of cost but these maps should be enlisted in the Map Catalogue. Except these 10, If you required any new map(s) which is/are not enlisted in the Map Catalogue, the concerned member may place demand at email@example.com and for that he/she have to pay Rs. 500/- for each of those maps. Though this facility will be available only for one year and with due renewal of their membership.
- Non-DML Members have to pay Rs. 1500/- to prepare any new map(s).
- DML Members will get intimation mail from RSIGST for any of the upcoming events or publications to be a part of it.
- RSIGST will also support in case of their Research Publications.
- DML Card holders can share their card to anybody to purchase our maps within their free limitations i.e.10.
- DML card cannot be valid for kind of waiver or discount in case of registration fees of any event organize by RSIGST as well as publication costs.
- RSIGST authority will not be responsible for any kind of misuse, loss or damage of this card. In case of new card preparation, DML member has to send requisition to the IIGST along with Rs.200 for both new card preparation and postal charges (if required).
- Except annual fees no extra fees will be required in case of membership renewal.
Who can take the DML Membership?
Any academic (Faculties, Research Scholars, Students etc.) and non-academic persons can become the member of DML.
How can I take DML Membership?
Pay the registration fees in the given bank account [A/C No.: 38377901244, IFSC Code: SBIN0016629, Bank Name: State Bank of India, Beneficiary Name: SAIARD-RSIGST] – Fill up this Google Form with all details https://bit.ly/42vUtFE – Submit it – Get a confirmation mail along with the softcopy of your DML Membership Card within 24 Hrs. – Get the hardcopy of your DML Membership Card within 7 days in your given postal address.
Place Your Demand .......
Follow the steps to purchase our readymade Geospatial Maps …
** Go through our Map Catalogue ** Place your demand mentioning the details of your required map(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org ** Pay t